Accreditation Statement and Credit Designation
College of Family Physicians of Canada – Mainpro+
CFPC CERT+ ID# 195733-001
This one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been certified by Continuing Professional Development, Temerty Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto for up to 26.0 Mainpro+ credits.
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada – Section 1
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, approved by Continuing Professional Development, Temerty Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto. You may claim a maximum of 26.0 hours.
The American Medical Association – AMA PRA Category 1
Through an agreement between the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert Royal College MOC credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert Royal College MOC credit to AMA credit can be found at: https://www.ama-assn.org/education/ama-pra-credit-system/agreement-royal-college-physicians-surgeons-canada
European Union for Medical Specialists (EUMS) ECMEC
Live educational activities, occurring in Canada, recognized by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada as Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) are deemed by the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS) eligible for ECMEC®.
Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent participating in the educational program.
|Monday, November 15, 2021||
|Tuesday, November 16, 2021||
|Wednesday, November 17, 2021||
|Thursday, November 18, 2021||
|Friday, November 19, 2021||
To Receive Your CME/CPD Certificate
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit claiming procedure. The process takes about 5 minutes. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of CME/CPD accreditation and helps improve future educational offerings.
Before February, 19, 2022:
- Access the online system via any of the following
- Visit the following link
- Please note that web browsers Mozilla Firefox 2.X or higher, or Google Chrome are recommended
- Visit the CME/CPD Accreditation page on the event website
- Follow the link in the email sent at the end of the event
- Complete the anonymous online evaluation
- Complete the credit claim form and submit
- The CME/CPD certificate will be available for download; retain for your personal records
Kindly note that the IPVC 2021 online evaluation will be active on the last day of the meeting. You will then be able to access it and claim your CME/CPD certificate.
After active engagement in this program participants will be better able to:
• Apply the latest developments in therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines
• Demonstrate diagnosing and management of HPV-related non-cervical cancers
• Analyse epidemiology and molecular biology of papillomavirus
• Identify new technologic methods for HPV detection
• Demonstrate different approaches for HPV screening detection
• Identify educational resources and networks for exchange of knowledge and learning about HPV
• Recommend prevention of HPV associated cancers particularly cervical cancer and other PV-associated diseases
• Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan
34th International Papillomavirus Conference is the global meeting place for researchers, clinicians and other health professionals to share knowledge and ideas on papillomaviruses and their associated diseases. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience.
Disclosure and Resolution of Personal Conflicts of Interest
In accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor, those in control of the educational content must disclose potential or actual conflicts of interest. Disclosure information is evaluated and conflicts of interest resolved. Disclosure is made to participants prior to the activity. Participants will be asked on the evaluation to assess the objectivity and independence of the event.
- Disclosure information is available upon request.
Commitment to the Highest Standards in CME/CPD
Kenes is committed to being a valuable and knowledgeable partner in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD programmes. Kenes is a proud member of the Good CME Practice Group (gCMEp), a member organisation contributing to improving health outcomes by:
- Championing best practice in CME/CPD
- Maintaining and improving standards
- Mentoring and educating
- Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
Membership in the Good CME Practice Group illustrates the Kenes commitment to high standards and knowledgeable partnership with its clients in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, effective, and financially viable medical events.