Grants and Awards
A number of grants and awards will be offered to early career researchers presenting an abstract at IPVC 2021. Early career researchers are those who are conference attendees who are currently graduate or undergraduate students or those who completed their most recent degree 5 years ago or less. Abstract submitters will be eligible for these awards if at the time of the abstract submission process they indicate they would like to apply for a registration grant. No special application is required. Those selected for and accepting a grant must be active members of IPVS.
You will be asked in the abstract submission process to indicate your eligibility for the following grants:
- Registration Grants for Early Career Researchers and Graduate Students
- Registration Grants for Low and Middle-Income Countries (World Bank Classification)
- Registration Grants for Indigenous People
- Early Career Award
Deadline to submit a late breaking abstract to apply for a grant: September 8, 2021.
Registration Grant Recipients 2021
IPVC 2018 - Local Organizing Committee Registration Grant
To see the list of grant awardees, please click here.
IPVC 2020 - Local Organizing Committee Registration Grant
- Guildana Bayramova, Russia
- Anna Macios, Poland
- Ekati Drakopoulou, Greece
- Rita Mariel Correa, Argentina
- Laura Mendoza, Paraguay
- Maria Magkana, Greece
- Ana Ribeiro, Brazil
- Julia Olkowicz, Poland
- Andrea Schilling Redlich, Chile
- Sandro Martins, Brazil
- Matthew Thomas Ferreira, Brazil
- Ekaterina Belyakova, Russia